top of page
Sat, Dec 10|
Courtside Sports Manteca
School Pride Showcase Tournament
Basketball Tournaments continuing at Courtside Sports Manteca. Free parking and in and out privileges. Indoor climate controlled sports with NBA style padded Courtside/Sideline seating around each of the 3 courts. Front row seating for all in attendance. Hotels and food within walking distance.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 8:00 AM – Dec 11, 2022, 5:00 PM
Courtside Sports Manteca, 450 Commerce Ct Manteca, CA 95336
About the event
- Parking on site in designated lots with street parking available in cul-de-sac, no parking fees. Parking at Social Security office next door is allowed. Extra parking at the Staples parking lot but asked to make sure to park as close to the hotel side as possible.
- No tailgating allowed in parking lots but will have limited spots available for purchase in front and around the building. We will also have 1 indoor team event room with a big screen tv available for the entire tournament duration. You can bring your tables and chairs into the event room for air conditioned comfort and access right next to the courts.
- Please no BBQs, flames, cooking of any sort.
- All attendees, athletes, coaches, etc must enter and exit through the front doors. Pay attention to signs on doors "Not an Entrance/Exit". Do not setup or stand in the landscaping areas as well.
- No food or drink inside the hardwood court area. NO EATING OR DRINKING ON HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Water for athletes is OK. Athletes must not eat on the hardwood surface as well
- If water is accidentally spilled please let a staff member know immediately for assistance with cleanup. DO NOT REMOVE bathroom tissues for cleanup on the courts but do ask staff for rags or paper towels from the concession stand to clean up any water spillage.
- Chairs are provided around each court. NO outside chairs allowed on the hardwood playing/spectator area.
- No pets are allowed in the gym area with hardwood surfaces. Lobby area ok.
- Covid Protocols: Masks are optional. Hand sanitizing stations throughout the lobby. Testing or proof of vaccination is not required.
bottom of page