Tue, Apr 05|
Courtside Sports Manteca
NCVA Girls 16's Premier League Gold & Bronze Division March 27th
Come enjoy some fast paced Volleyball games brought to you by Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA) at Courtside Sports Manteca.
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 7:00 AM – 10:41 PM PDT
Courtside Sports Manteca, 450 Commerce Ct Manteca, CA 95336
About the event
- Parking on site in designated lots with street parking available in cul-de-sac, no parking fees. Parking at Social Security office next door is allowed. Extra parking at the Staples parking lot but asked to make sure to park as close to the hotel side as possible.
- No tailgating allowed in parking lots but will have limited spots available for purchase in front and around the building. We will also have 1 indoor team event room with a big screen tv available for the entire tournament duration. You can bring your tables and chairs into the event room for air conditioned comfort and access right next to the courts.
- Pop-up tent tailgating areas will be marked for teams who purchase their spots to set up and hang out: Please no BBQs, flames, cooking of any sort.
- All attendees, athletes, coaches, etc must enter and exit through the front doors. Pay attention to signs on doors "Not an Entrance/Exit". Do not setup or stand in the landscaping areas as well.
- No food or drink inside the hardwood court area. NO EATING OR DRINKING ON HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Water for athletes is OK. Athletes must not eat on the hardwood surface as well
- If water is accidentally spilled please let a staff member know immediately for assistance with cleanup. DO NOT REMOVE bathroom tissues for cleanup on the courts but do ask staff for rags or paper towels from the concession stand to clean up any water spillage.
- Chairs are provided around each court. NO outside chairs allowed on the hardwood playing/spectator area.
- No pets are allowed in the gym area with hardwood surfaces. Lobby area ok.
- Covid Protocols: Masks are optional. Hand sanitizing stations throughout the lobby. Testing or proof of vaccination is not required.